I haven’t had much time to dedicate to my blog this week and this is mainly due to my birthday celebrations and Mother’s Day gift preparations. I spent a good few hours watching YouTube videos on how to be creative with tissue paper and gift boxes, and then trying to recreate this 🙈
Now that I finally have some free time, I thought I would share my response to my recent Sunshine Blogger Award from Living Life As Jo! I’m incredibly grateful for the nomination and loved reading her post on this, especially as I discovered we both share a love for Hogwarts and being creative .
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is for bloggers who create positive and aspirational content, as well as giving them the opportunity to discover similar blogs that promote happiness and good vibes.
The Sunshine Blogger Award rules
- Thank the lovely blogger for your nomination and tag them in your post
- Respond to their questions
- Nominate 11 other blogs for the award and provide them with 11 questions to answer
- Confirm the Sunshine Blogger Award rules and feature the award on your post and blog
If there is one thing you could tell yourself before you started blogging, what would it be?
Don’t be afraid to venture into the blogging world. Fellow bloggers offer a wealth of support and they also make really lovely friends.
If you could choose any place in the world to live, where would you choose & why?
It would have to be LA. Who wouldn’t want to wake up to a view like this? 😍
What career did you have picked out as a child that you wanted to be growing up?
I wanted to be an actress. I spent the majority of my life performing in theatres and dabbling in TV work. I loved it.
What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
I once choked on an ice cube. Thankfully it was only small and melted, but I did fear for my life.
There is one thing you must change about your blog – what is it?
I would love to start using my own photography as oppose to sourcing images from the internet
What is your favorite color?
Do you still have dreams for your future? What are they?
I would love to have a more rewarding job that involves making a positive difference in the world, even if it’s small. I have an advocate personality which I touch on in one of my earlier blogposts 😊
What is your favorite movie?
If I had to choose, it would probably be Bridesmaids.
What is one thing you want your readers to be able to get out of your writing?
I just want them to enjoy it. If they read a post of mine that inspires them or makes them feel happy, that’s more than enough for me.
You’re only allowed to shop in one store for the rest of your life (aside from groceries & necessities) – where do you choose?
New Look – it probably makes up 90% of my wardrobe
What is your favourite skin care product?
The only thing I really use is Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream. I’m boring like that.
- Who is your favourite artist?
- Dominos or Papa Johns? Choose one
- Describe one of the happiest moments of your life?
- If you could have any car for free, what would you choose?
- What do you do to cheer yourself up when you’ve had a bad day?
- Which of your parents are you most like?
- What was your favourite film as a child?
- Where have you always wanted to travel?
- Which of your personality traits do you wish you could change?
- Did you collect stuff as a child?
- Where do you want to be living in ten years?