I’ve neglected my blog a little this week as I’ve been slightly distracted by the new little addition to my family. Below is a sneak peek of the new little addition and the topic of my next blogpost 🙂
Now that I’ve finally got a small break from mummy duties, I’ve taken the opportunity to write my next blogpost.
The Mystery Blogger award
So what exactly is the mystery blogger award? It’s an award for bloggers who post inspirational and motivating content. They are also passionate about blogging, finding it both fun and inspirational. It works a little something like this.
- Feature the award on your blog
- Explain the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link your readers to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and link your readers to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about you
- Respond to your award nomination questions
- Nominate 10 people for the award and let them know
- Create 5 questions for your nominees and include one funny or weird question (make sure you specify this)
I discovered My Happy Place on Twitter and instantly took a liking to this blog for a few reasons. For starters, the blog bears the same name as mine. My Happy Place is also Spanish, so I like to think of this blog as my Spanish sister! And finally, My Happy Place is lovely and has the cutest blog, so make sure you check it out 🙂
3 things about me
- l love my home comforts – there’s nothing nicer than coming back to a cosy home after a long day
- I’m a very impatient person – I want to run before I can walk
- I’ve always wanted to have a dance studio in my house
1. What motivated you to start a blog?
At the time, I needed an outlet for my anxiety. Despite my battles, I’d discovered motivational books, had positive experiences and come across quotes that helped me on my journey. I wanted to share this 🙂
2. What 3 things are the ones you would most like to do before you die?
I would love to start a family – my family and friends really are my rock.
Make a positive impact on people’s lives, even if it’s small.
Enjoy the moment – you can’t go back and relive this, so make it count
3. Do you have any phobias? Which?
I’m claustrophobic. I once got stuck in a small cupboard and cried.
4. What do you like most and least about your personality?
Most would have to be the fact that I like to be friends with everyone. Least would be that I find it hard to forgive people who have been hurtful towards me
5. Strange question – What would you prefer: Eat only healthy food all your life without being able to go back to try anything chocolate, pastries, fast food, … / Eat only junk food all your life
I thought this would be an easy one for me, but if I’d never had the junk food, it would be so much easier to resist!
My Mystery Blogger Award nominees
- What song is at the top of your playlist on Spotify?
- Name one thing you can’t live without
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
- What is your favourite quote?
- Strange question – name something that everyone looks stupid doing