Thank you Living Life as Jo for nominating me for a Liebster award, I’m very grateful. You have a lovely blog and I look forward to reading more of your content 🙂
What is a Liebster Award?
I wasn’t too sure myself at first if I’m honest! After a good Google and read of Living Life as Jo‘s blog, I discovered that it’s an award for new bloggers with the aim to welcome them to the wonderful world of blogging, providing an opportunity for promotion and recognition of their work. An award for bloggers, by fellow bloggers.
What are the rules?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for a Liebster Award
- Display the award on your blogpost
- Write a short post explaining why you are passionate about blogging
- Answer the questions provided by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate between 5-11 blogs that you feel would enjoy creating a blogpost for this award
- Define the rules in your post
- Inform your nominees
Liebster Award – the passion behind my blog
I enjoy anything that involves being creative. I also love reading and discovering new content. The main reason why I’m passionate about blogging is because I want to share positive and uplifting content, as well as creating an outlet for my anxiety. The friendly bloggers I interact with on this journey are of course, a bonus 😊
You have the opportunity to live anyone else’s life for an entire year – who do you choose and why?
It would have to be Emilia Clark. She just seems like such a lovely and happy person. She’s also the mother of dragons in Game of Thrones, if that isn’t a reason, I don’t know what is.
What is your favourite food?
Cake – if I could eat every day, I would
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I am obsessed with America and have a big passion for performing. Hollywood would certainly be on my list
If you could go on a date with any celebrity, who would you pick? What would you do?
Sam Claflin – I’ve been slightly obsessed ever since I watched Me Before You and Love, Rosie. We’d go for dinner in a restaurant that has a gorgeous view of a city skyline
What is your most fond childhood memory?
Feeling my face light up when I saw my mum in the doorway of the headteachers office. I was lying on the sofa with a blanket because I was poorly. I must have been about 5 years old.
You decide to start a garden- what type of garden are you starting?
If I’m being realistic, something pretty but manageable as I’m scared of wasps. If not, I would imagine it would be similar to the Singapore Gardens. They look amazing!
What is your biggest fear?
Being swept away by the sea at night in Blackpool
Are you a clean person or messy person?
Definitely clean, I can be a bit of a neat freak sometimes
Do you have a favourite TV show? If so, what is it and why?
I don’t really have a favourite show as such, however I genuinely love Stranger Things. I think the characters are brilliant and the 80’s vibe reminds me of The Goonies!
What is your favourite book?
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. It’s one of the strangest books I’ve ever read, however it’s also one of the most inspiring and uplifting.
If you were reincarnated into an animal and got to choose between being a fish, a cheetah or an elephant, which would you choose and why?
An elephant. They’re cute, clever and have the most adorable babies 😍
- If you could influence one positive change with your blog, what would it be?
- What sort of blogposts do you like reading and why?
- Name a happy moment in your life
- Who is the biggest influence in your life and why?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do?
- It’s takeaway night, what do you order?
- If you could have a magical power, what would it be?
- If you had a bucket list, what would be number one on your list?
- You’re getting a tattoo, what do you get and where?
- What is your favourite quote and why?
I look forward to reading your answers 🙂